How we collect and process your personal data
We will collect your personal data if you order products in our webshop, or if you request to receive our newsletter. The categories of personal data that are collected include only your contact details.
Your personal data shall automatically be included in our customer base. We cannot perform the contract without the provision of personal data by you. For this reason, no orders can be placed at the web shop without providing personal data. We solely process personal data that have been provided to us directly or that have been provided by a third party under the condition that it has been clearly communicated that the personal data was going to be provided us. In the latter case, we shall clearly inform you from whom the personal data is originated.
Purposes for which your personal data may be processed
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The creation and maintenance of your personal account to be able to process your orders.
- The performance of our contract with you.
- The sending of mailings (by a group member or us) for the offering of our and/or similar products and/or services as previously sold via the web shop.
- Data analytics to monitor our business and to improve our services.
- Compliance to legal obligations, such as obligations regarding bookkeeping and tax.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
We will not share your personal data with third parties, with exception to the sharing with (i) web applications and other supporting services that we use to ensure the proper functioning of our web shop, (ii) any parties we use for the fulfilment of your orders, or (iii) when we are obliged to do so by law. If you are logged into social media on the device you use when visiting this website, information on your use of this website may be sent to that media. Furthermore, we may share your personal data with our group members, for example for the sending of mailings. Our employees and our group members are obliged to respect the confidential character of your personal data.
How long we retain your personal data
You have several rights in relation to your personal data. We reserve the right to refuse any requests if the identity of the requesting person cannot be demonstrated by that person and based on a statutory obligation. In such case, we will inform you of the refusal. Your rights are:
- The right to request us for access to your personal data.
- The right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data by us.
- The right to request us to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
- The right to request us to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- The right to request for data portability of your personal data to another entity or to you in such manner that you will be able to transfer your personal data to another entity.
- The right to request for erasure from our database.
Object to receiving / unsubscribe from mailings
When registering to our web shop you may object to receiving any mailings, including the newsletter. If you after receiving any mailings would like to be unsubscribed from the mailings, you may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the mailing.
The foregoing information is collected using analytical and functional cookies.
The information generated by the cookies will be saved in the Netherlands on our secured servers or the secured servers of a third party.
By first visiting this website, you will be asked if you consent to receiving analytical cookies. You can indicate that you do not wish analytical cookies to be stored on your device. You can also disable cookies or make sure you receive a notification when a cookie is sent, by changing your browser settings.
It is possible that some functions on this website do not function appropriately when cookies are disabled.
Questions, feedback, complaints
Should you have any complaints regarding our use of your personal data, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in the Netherlands being the ‘Autoriteit persoonsgegevens’.
How to contact us
Established at Orteliuslaan 1-27 nl, 3528 BA Utrecht
T +31 880 30 69 99 (to be contacted Monday to Friday, during office hours: 09:00 – 17:00)