We do our best to deliver the order to you as soon as possible. Orders that are made on working days before 10 pm, we try to ship withing 3 to 5 business days. However, sometimes products are not in stock and delivery of your order can take a little longer. On the product page you will find an indication of the delivery time. If, for whatever reason, we do not meet this delivery time, we will of course inform you as soon as possible.
The prices are excluding shipping costs. The shipping costs are:
€ 6.95 for orders under € 30
Free for orders over € 30
Belgium and Luxembourg
€ 9.80 for orders under € 75
Free for orders over € 75
Germany, France and United Kingdom
€ 14.80 for orders under € 75
Free for orders over € 75
Delivery is made via the postman or parcel deliverer
In general, the delivery will take place withing 3 to 5 business days between 9 am and 5 pm. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee the moment of delivery.
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging will be returned to the entrepreneur. To exercise this right you can use the withdrawal form from the general conditions or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after receipt of your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason.
After cancellation, you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. These costs are from about 6.95 per package, for the exact rates consult the website of your carrier.
If the product is damaged or the packaging is damaged more than necessary to try the product, we can pass on this depreciation of the product to you. So treat the product with care and make sure that it is well packaged during a return.
Create a return shipment
1. Log in to your account at The Pillows Shop.
2. Your recent orders are displayed. Click on the 'View' button next to the order you want to create a return for.
3. Click 'Return items' at the bottom of the page to create the return shipment.
4. You will be redirected to the page where you can set the return. Choose the products to return and the quantity.
5. Give a return reason. You can choose a reason and an action or create your own, and then send the return request.
6. Then click 'Send' at the right bottom of the page.
7. Return the item together with the packing list. You can send your return item(s) to:
The Pillows Shop - returns
3641 SK Mijdrecht
8. When your return has been received and processed by The Pillows Shop, you will receive a notification in your account and you will also be notified by e-mail.